Here is a report simulator for your S9 and S10 mark report. You can use it to track your personal status according to the marks you got at the exams.
For each course, you have to pass the "Session 1" (i.e S1) test. Let us consider for a course C the mark N that you got in Session 1. The course is parto of a module (SD9, SG10 or SG11). Let us call M the weighted average of the marks of that module (See the report silulator to get the value of M with the correct coefficients).
The following tells you which exams you can pass in "Session 2" (rattrapage).
- if N < 7 : You have to pass the C test in Session 2.
- if N >= 10 : You are not allowed to pass the C test Session 2.
- if 7 <= N < 10 : The rule depends on M.
- if M >= 10 : You are not allowed to pass the C test Session 2.
- if M < 10 : You are free to decide at your own risks... The mark you get for the Session 2 test replaces the mark you got for Session 1.
You have to validate all the modules. A module is validated if M >= 10 and if all the marks are >= 7.